Updated: Apr 2, 2021
If you want to post an article on the ERP/CRM Software Blogs that has already been posted on another site, you need to add a canonical link to the original article.
1. Login to the blog site dashboard
2. Choose “New Post” and add your content.
3. Scroll down to the “Yoast SEO” section. (If you don't see this check "Screen Options" on top right and select it to display).
4. On the main “SEO” tab keep scrolling down to the “Advanced” section.
5. In the “Canonical URL” field paste the URL of the original post.
Note: If we notice you have not added this, we may add it for you.
How to Safely Add a Duplicate Post to Your Own Blog Site.
If you have a WordPress website, you can install the WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin and add the canonical link as explained in the previous section.
If not, you will need to add the canonical meta tag below in the <head> tag of the duplicate post on your company blog (or any other blog you want to show the duplicate post on):
<link rel="canonical" href="https://erpsoftwareblog.com/your-original-post-url"/>
Note: Replace the (http://www.erpsoftwareblog.com/your-original-post-ulr) with the actual URL of the original post on the ERP or CRM Software blog
I understand that time is limited and content is precious, especially good content. So choose the strategy that is going to give you the most SEO value and do it safely.
By Anya Ciecierski, ERP Blog LLC