Your profile should contain the following:
· Approx. 150-word company description (include keywords, locations, industries)
· Include up to 3 bullet points (hyperlinked) at end of your profile with specific offers or landing pages.
· Put hyperlinks throughout your profile
· Although you are only listed in directory for one state, in your profile you can mention all the states/provinces you work in.
· You can mention all products you work with.
Example of Company Profile:
CAL Business Solutions Inc.
CAL Business Solutions is a Connecticut based Microsoft Certified Partner focused on Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) accounting software. CAL Business Solutions works with over 200 customers in 16 states, with a focus on companies in Connecticut (CT), Southern Massachusetts (MA) and Westchester County, New York (NY).
The highly trained CAL staff is made up of accounting, finance and development professionals who average more than 15 years of field experience. A dedicated in-house development team, a strong focus on providing seamless system integration, an on-site Great Plains training center and a commitment to outstanding customer service has helped CAL achieve membership in the prestigious Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club six times – recognizing the top 5% of Dynamics Partners worldwide.
Since 1982, CAL has worked with clients in a variety of industries, with specialized focus on distribution, staffing, insurance, education, professional services and nonprofit companies. If you are looking for the best Microsoft Dynamics GP partner for sales, implementation, data conversion, customization, training or support, contact CAL Business Solutions Inc.
· CAL Business Solutions Website
· Microsoft Dynamics GP Price List
· Free White Paper: “How to Compare the Real Cost of Accounting Software – 30 Questions to Ask Before You Sign the Contract”